More about us
Our church is called FeG Mannheim and we are a growing and open-minded church in Mannheim. We offer various options to take part in our church, for example cell groups, youth groups and a church service with translation into English on Sunday morning.
As a local church we don’t work just by ourselves but we are part of a network of Christian churches called the “Evangelische Allianz Mannheim”. With this network, we organize outreaches in Mannheim or 24/7 prayer weeks.
The doctrinal of the World Evangelical Alliance shall be the central truths of Christianity, as revealed in Scripture, including:
- The unity of the Father, Son and Holy Spirit in the Godhead.
- The sovereignty of God in creation, revelation, redemption and final judgment.
- The divine inspiration and entire trustworthiness of Holy Scripture, as originally given, and its supreme authority in all matters of faith and conduct.
- The universal sinfulness and guilt of all people since the fall, rendering them subject to God’s wrath and condemnation.
- Redemption from the guilt, penalty, dominion and pollution of sin, solely through the sacrificial death (as our representative and substitute) of the Lord Jesus Christ, the incarnate Son of God.
- The bodily resurrection of the Lord Jesus Christ from the dead and his ascension to the right hand of God the Father.
- The presence and power of the Holy Spirit in the work of regeneration.
- The justification of the sinner by the grace of God through faith alone.
- The indwelling and work of the Holy Spirit in the believer.
- The one holy universal Church which is the body of Christ and to which all true believers belong.
- The expectation of the personal return of the Lord Jesus Christ.
More information about churches in Mannheim can be found on the page www.jesus-in-mannheim.de . for students there are also christian student associations: SMD Mannheim and the SfC Mannheim. For christian books and gifts exists also a sweet shop called Alpha-Buchhandlung.